12 Favorite Holiday Recipes from Hotel Chefs
Some hotel chefs sure know how to add panache to a dish, whether it be making grilled cheese using a delicious local melty cheese or cooking tenderloin just right. Putting a twist on traditional fare to create outstanding meals, some frequent travelers might even find themselves choosing to stay at a particular hotel because of the food.
If you’re looking to try something new this holiday season, here is a collection of festive recipes from hotel chefs around the globe that you can make right at home. Many of the recipes are quite popular and known as guest favorites.
12. Kicking off the list are the Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes that Gary with View from the Wing recommends, from the Andaz 5th Avenue.
11. Chef Mickey’s Brioche French Toast, from Disney’s Contemporary Resort
10. Crabmeat Cakes, Crisp Beets, and Sweet Potatoes from the Four Seasons
9. José Andrés’s Smoky Paella with Shrimp and Squid, from the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
8. Thomas Keller’s Smoked Salmon Crisps, from The Venetian
7. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale & Fiscalini Farms Cheddar Cheese Soup, from the Ahwahnee Hotel (now known as the Majestic Yosemite Hotel).
6. Nobu Matsuhisa’s Black Cod with Miso, from Nobu Hotels
5. Omni Cookie Collection, from Chefs at multiple Omni Hotels & Resorts properties
4. American Heritage Turkey, from Napa Rose in Disney’s Grand Californian hotel
3. Halekulani Coconut Cake with Raspberry Coulis, from the Halekulani hotel
2. Matzah Balls with Knaidlach Chocolate Sauce, from Inbal Jerusalem Hotel
1. Flourless Chocolate Cake, from Blackberry Farm